… If I can carve it, we can make it!
- Key Chain
- Belt Buckle
- Small scale sculpture
- … imagination is our only limit!
- Recreating cute kids’ drawings.
- Annual Charms.
- Memento for family, single or in series.
- Drawings, scaled down version of favorite drawings.
- From the workplace, to a beloved co-worker.
- From the family, celebrating this new phase of leisure and hobbies.
- Husband to wife, marking memories. For example: travel, experiences, favorite things…
- Brides Maids: Each charm could represent the unique relationship that each brides maid has with the Bride.
“Gift Registry”, coordinate with the special recipient’s friends and family. A charm can be made representing each individual person.
- A life-like carved representation of your furry friends.
“In Loving Memory”
- Memorialize – Create a small series for family members to wear or carry, and remember.
- Immortalize the hand writing of those you would like to hold dear.
- A child’s first, or most meaningful drawing.
The only limit is imagination… this is just a little list of some ideas to get you going. I can’t wait to see what weird and wonderful projects come through your requests!
(Keeping in mind that I carve to scale – therefore, some size restrictions may apply.)