… If I can carve it, we can make it!
I’ve come to think of these pieces as a sort of tatto — and MUCH less painful too!
- Key Chain
- Cuff Links
- Belt Buckle
- Drawer Pulls
- Small scale sculpture
- … imagination is our only limit!
- Immortalizing your child’s beautiful drawings.
- Annual Charms: I can recreate, at a very small scale, your child’s favourite toy, item of clothing, family pet…
- Memento for family, single or in series: The family home, object or concept of significance, family pet(s), paw prints, or, to commemorate a special event.
- Drawings: A scaled down version of favorite drawings made by anyone in the family.
- A gift given from the workplace, to a beloved co-worker: Collections of imagery associated with work, friendships, activities.
- For Example: Is the person a sailor? … I could carve an exact representation of the sailboat!
- Celebrating this new phase of leisure and hobbies.
- A momento from the career that the retiree has dedicated so much energy to.
- Husband to wife, marking memories: travel, experiences, inside jokes, favorite things…
- Brides Maids: Each charm could represent the unique relationship that each brides maid has with the Bride.
- Wedding Charm bracelet: “Gift Registry”, coordinate with the special recipient’s friends and family. A charm can be made representing each individual person’s relationship with the bride.
- A life-like carved representation of your furry friends.
- Paw Prints
- Silhouette of your pet.
- Pet’s toys
- Tags that your pet can wear.
“In Loving Memory”
- Memorialize: Create a small series for family & friends to wear or carry, and remember.
- Immortalize the hand writing of those you would like to hold dear.
- A child’s first, or most meaningful drawing.
- Your favourite cartoon, made by you, or someone you love.
- Unique, branded Thank You gifts.
- Brand augmentation.
- Special promotional materials.
The only limit is imagination… this is just a little list of some ideas to get you going. I can’t wait to see what weird and wonderful projects come through your requests!
(Keeping in mind that I carve to scale – therefore, some size restrictions may apply.)